Sunday, August 15, 2010

Amsterdam

I'll try to post a picture or two one of these days-- i'm kind of living in a makeshift lifestyle until i get settled into my Brussels home.
I noticed "lazy cop" which prevents cars from going through opposite directions at the same time.
I wish i would have carried my dictionary around with me to practice my Dutch.
I got up for church b/c i knew Jon really wanted me to go with, but then slept some more later, and eventually made it into the city. It was fun to explore. Got my first long island iced tea and split a burger with Jon.
Lots of Dutch are skinny and tall-- i wondered if that were genetic or lifestyle--- everyone seems to think its some of each. Good day-- worn out.
Going to bed. Leaving for Brussels at 11:30 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment