Today was great. Jon and I went to Tyndale to visit and get a tour and meet a few people from there.
We saw Jason, Jon's "office," and all the work he has done. It was fun to see in person-- felt like i'd already been there from the videos he'd sent.
We then came back and i napped for a couple hours? and groggily/barely woke up a second time and went to Amon (favorite spot for ribs). It was good; i had my first "fritz" and also yummy Italian style pizza like at 15 South.
We came back, saw cops (which are rare around here, i'm told) and met Rachel who Jon works with. <Jon is currently giving me instructions on how to comfort his cat in the middle of the night, as I will be taking over Jon's spot in his bed>
Went for a nice walk past the canal bridge and to Jon's "lake spot"
Have a headache and ready for bed, i believe.
Jon's really taking care of me. I'm glad to have an adjustment period, as this is normally the time that I get most homesick. It will be nice to be settled into my Brussels home though. I'm sooo excited to start my internship!! :-D
I love you Parents, you are so great to me. I am having fun observing things and askign lots of questions and trying to learn. It's great to observe. I'd love to sit and people watch with you Papa ;)
Can't wait for you to come over here! =) ... Jon says we should find a Dutch person to ask our/MY questions to ;) lots of smileys. ok. love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment